Saturday, August 23, 2008

Uncovered a Jem




I had the pleasure of stumbling upon Center Street Grill with my good friend for lunch the other day. I had passed by this place a few times, thinking that I might try it sometime, and I am so glad that I finally did. When you enter it looks like it will just be this small hole in the wall place, when in fact it opens up to a huge dining space, coffee/wine bar and an outdoor patio.

We chose to dine outdoors as it was a beautiful day. The American/Mediterranean menu was just as expansive as the restaurant. I had the pasta special; with sun dried tomatoes, broccoli, and a mix of cheeses. And my friend tried the grilled chicken sandwich. We were both pleased with our over sized portions as we had not enjoyed breakfast that morning.

I would return anytime to try more of the menu and relax in the comfortable dining space they have created. Or perhaps just sit at the coffee bar with my laptop and a cup of espresso.
Center Street Grill would get a 10.

1 comment:

Harry Potter said...

where is it located?
ponder it custard kid!
i pity the fool!